As one of Graal Online's oldest playerworlds, Delteria is home to a long and rich history. While on Delteria, you'll find yourself entertained by its exciting events, helpful staff team, and thriving guild community. From events that require staff to assist to those for just you and your friends to play, from Spar tournaments to Events Tournaments, Delteria has it all. We feature classic gameplay, and is easily accessible to new players.
Delteria is currently in the process of developing a new overworld and rescripting the majority of the server. All of the server's systems are being redone, and events rescripted to GScript2. Details about the new world will come at a later time.
One of the main things to do on Delteria is participate in events and tournaments. Delteria currently has 37 events, some of which are the same with slight differences (such as theme).
|Old Horse Race||Charge||Bush Battle||Laser Tag||KoTR|
|New Horse Race||Horse Charge||Last Man Standing||Sharp Shooter||Escape|
|Pot Race||Pirate Ship Sink||BR Ice/Normal/Fire||Gravity Shooter||Scavenger Hunt|
|Avalance||Bomb Dodge||Fire Blast||Contra||GKO|
|Water Race||Water Balloon Wars|
|Foot Race||Bomb Fest|
|Island Hopping||Beat the Clock|
Delteria has several weekly event tournaments. They are hosted depending on the turn-out, if there are not enough people online the tournaments will not be hosted.
All times are EST
Delteria Spar Tournament
- When: 8:45 PM Saturday
- Objective: Simple spar tournament. Single elimination. The winner of the tournament then faces the former week's winner in a best of 3 match.
- Tag Team
- When: 7:45 PM Monday
- Objective: 2v2 spar tournament. Single elimination. The winners of the tournament face the former week's winners in a best of 3 match. If only one of the former week's winners is present, he/she may pick a replacement.
Tag Team Charge
- When: 7:45 PM Tuesday
- Objective: It is a one-hit kill match with teams of two. The team with one or both members still alive wins. Any and all ties are dismissed and replayed until there is a winner. All matches are a best-of-three series. The winners face the former week's winner in a best of 5 match.
King of the Ring
- When: 7:45 PM Wednesday
- Objective: Knock the other person out of the ring to win your round. Single elimination. The winner of the tournament faces the former week's winner in a best of three match.
- Tag Team
- When: 7:45 PM Thursday
- Objective: Knock the other team out of the ring to win your round. Team with one or both players in the ring wins. The winners of the tournament face the former week's winners in a best of three match.
- When: 7:45 PM Friday
- Objective: One on one shoot out between 2 players. Hearts and sword level will be considered to make things even. (Minimum of 10 hearts and level 2 sword however) Any and all ties are dismissed and replayed until there is a winner.
You can find more information on our forums.
This is only the higher-up staff, staff members in italics are considered server administrators.
|Alex Stravier||Staff Administrator|